Moments Of My Life




I am orphan at six with my father Jeremias Oro dela Cruz.We are all seven children, I'm the sixth child. My mother Colita Ogacho strive so, hard to educate us even support  our daily life. My mother was a plain housekeeper when my father died last January  1975. Therefore my mom, sustain a living through laundry as well selling viands. Year 1990 when my mom married to Faustino Aquino Sr. which help me a lot with my studies. Since my stepfather has an eight hectare land. Every Saturday I help planting rice, sweet potato even maize. I experienced so, much difficulties in my entire life till I told to my self, "mahirap maging mahirap or it is hard to become poor" then my motto is.. "Poverty is not a hindrance for my success". I finished my Bachelor in Secondary Education major in History at Mindanao State University here in Tambler, General Santos City last 1992. Passed the professional Teacher's Board Examinations  April 1993. I really experienced hardships from six until 29 years old. I married at 30 since I have a stable job to a hardworking man also. I have two kids right now, I try to myself that my offspring will attain exact education and I will exert my effort that someday they will finish their studies and have a decent work like me. I'm so, grateful to Almighty God that beyond my hardships He always there ready to help us in times of difficulties God uplifts me as though "Footprints In the sand". My family as well Almighty God is my inspiration always. Since nothing is impossible with God if you keep on praying as well work patiently with positive mind. We can do nothing without God, so, I keep on trusting Him.





Reference:

Images
https://www.google.com/search?q=jesus+christ




<span style="display:inline-block;width:160px;height:30px;text-align:center;border:#000 1px dotted;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:11px;background-color:#FFFFFF;"><strong style="display:block;padding:0px;margin:0px;"></strong><a href="http://www.submitexpress.com/search-engine-optimization.html" title="SEO Company Burbank" style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:11px;">SEO Company Burbank</a></span>


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Lauren Lee Smith:Sweet Canadian Actress

Change Has Really Come

Herbal Medicine is Just Around the Corner